Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Encaustic Conference at Montserrat

I am finally getting so excited about this one that I can hardly sleep. Here is the link: http://www.montserratencausticconference.blogspot.com/
tons of artists and tons of new information. yummy. overabundance.
I am staying on for a post conference day - Critical Feedback with Joseph Carroll, who runs a good gallery in Boston. ME going for a CRITIQUE is not your everyday thing. However he has a good reputation for support and has asked us to bring a goal and an issue for him to comment on. Also some work we're involved in.
Hope I can pull this together in the next two days, as I leave on Thursday, and need to send work up to Ceres for a summer show. I wrote up some background info on me - helps me see why it's tricky to set a "goal" - and maybe I'll share that next time I write on the blog.

Text Color

No comments:

Post a Comment